For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- State Soil Conservation Committee to Meet
- Grant Program Applications Accepted Through March 16
- Tennessee Boll Weevil Eradication Foundation Board to Meet
- Tackling Kudzu in East Tennessee
- Tennessee Wine and Grape Board to Meet
- Outstanding Fairs Honored at 98th Annual Convention