In this country, regulation of the securities industry is a shared effort among federal, state, and self-regulatory agencies. The Tennessee Securities Division is responsible for enforcing the Tennessee Securities Act of 1980 and protecting the investors of Tennessee by maintaining the integrity of the securities market. We accomplish this function through the regulation of the securities industry and capital markets of Tennessee. The Division also advocates investor education in the prevention of fraud. Through investor education, citizens can avoid bogus securities scams and keep Tennessee's capital markets viable.
- TDCI Joins Other Agencies To Warn of COVID-19/Economic Impact Payment Scams
- Securities: Statement Of Policy - COVID-19 Outbreak
- COVID-19-Related Investment Schemes Anticipated
- Securities Update Regarding COVID-19
- TDCI: Jailed ‘School of Stocks’ Owner Must Pay $33,000
- TDCI Reminds Investors To Beware of Con Artists Looking to Profit from Fear and Uncertainty