Citizen Water Quality Complaints

Citizens may submit complaints about water quality violations to the department by completing our Ask TDEC online form or by calling our toll-free phone number 888-891-8332.


Please provide as much detailed information as possible in your request.

Citizens may also submit letters by mail to:

Division of Water Resources
William R. Snodgrass Tennessee Tower
312 Rosa L. Parks Avenue, 11th Floor
Nashville, Tennessee 37243