SNAP Employment & Training
Let’s see if you’re eligible!
- at least 16 years old
- receiving SNAP benefits
- not receiving TANF (Families First) cash assistance
- willing and able to work upon program completion
If you fit the criteria, then take the next step and connect with SNAP E&T!
Ready to Start a Career? Looking for Help?
- First-time participants connect to SNAP E&T in your county
- Organizations interested in becoming a Partner
Not sure if you are receiving SNAP benefits?
Click here for questions & answers or to apply
Need help with filing your Unemployment Insurance claim.
Click here for more details and apply!
What is Snap Employment & Training (E&T)?
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Employment and Training helps eligible participants achieve their vocational goals and increase self-sufficiency through funded education, skills training, and supportive services. SNAP E&T services are a combined effort between the Department of Human Services (TDHS), Department of Labor (TDLWD), and community partnerships.
- Tuition and Training Services
- Uniforms, Tools & Supplies
- Transportation Assistance
- Training for successful job search
- Job Retention Services
Find an American Job Center in your area
Contact Us: SNAP.ET@tn.gov