TDEC Data and Map Viewers
The department manages a variety of critical work through active databases. To promote greater transparency, accountability, and wider access to public information, the department makes interfaces, called Dataviewers, available to the public on our website. Dataviewers pull information from the same consolidated databases TDEC staff use to keep track of environmental regulatory activities, rosters and status.
Key to Remember
Dataviewers reflect overnight updates to our agency’s consolidated state databases. Information in this dynamic database is constantly changing as records are updated daily. Any change made to the database should be available to the Dataviewer the next day.
Help when Navigating Data and Map Viewers
Dataviewers feature a detailed Help function to assist site users once they are searching within the database. You may also email the TDEC Help Desk at BG-Help_Desk@tn.gov or call (615) 532-0287.
- Department Enforcement Database
- Air Pollution Control Permits & Inspections Dataviewer
- Certified Asbestos Professionals in Tennessee
- Division of Remediation Sites Viewer
- Exceptional Tennessee Waters
- Fleming Training Center Dataviewers
- Groundwater Protection (Septic) Permits Dataviewer
- Rare Species Dataviewer
- Solid Waste Management Dataviewer
- Water Resources Permits Dataviewer
This Page Last Updated: October 29, 2020 at 8:29 AM