Let Us Know

Report Abuse , Neglect or Exploitation of an Adult

Call toll free 1-888-APS-TENN (1-888-277-8366)  or use the secure website: https://reportadultabuse.dhs.tn.gov/

Report Fraud

If you know or suspect someone fraudulently received Families First, Food Stamps, Child Care, Vocational Rehabilitation or any other DHS program contact the Human Services Fraud Hotline: 1-800-241-2629 or 615-741-7445 (within the Nashville area).

Or use an online form by clicking here: REPORT SNAP (FOOD STAMPS) OR TANF (FAMILIES FIRST) FRAUD

Report Adult or Child Care Violations or File a Complaint

Contact the Complaint Hotline at 1-800-462-8261

File a Complaint with the Child Support Program

Click here to find out how.

Customer Inquiry Form

For other questions or assistance not covered by the information above, please call the One DHS Contact Center at 1-833-772-TDHS (8347) or fill out a Customer Inquiry Form