Travel Alert: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Security and Emergency Response Training Center, Pueblo, CO.
March 9, 2020
The safety, security, and well-being of SERTC students and staff members is our number one priority. We will continue to follow the guidelines provided by The World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and take additional preventative actions as deemed necessary.
At this time, NO classes have been canceled and all SERTC training will continue as scheduled. Students traveling should follow established guidelines set by the CDC, WHO, and their sponsoring agency.
SERTC has the following standard practices in place at the Pueblo training center:
• Hand sanitizer is available in each classroom.
• Disinfectant wipes are available for wiping down classroom spaces.
• Personal Protective Equipment issued during class is single-student use and is discarded at the end of the class.
• ALL SCBA facepieces are sanitized at the end of each training week.
• Mask “dunk” buckets are always available for student use.
If you have additional questions, we are here to assist you.
For frequently asked questions and information regarding the Coronavirus Disease 2019, please visit the following websites: • World Health Organization (WHO) • WHO Travel Advice • United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S. CDC