Activate your AccountTennessee employers can register on Jobs4TN.gov to manage unemployment claims.
Employers may manage such unemployment items within their Jobs4TN employer account. Many accounts were automatically configured and can be accessed by registering as an Employer on Jobs4TN gov.
Register as an Employer on Jobs4TN.gov
- Go to Jobs4TN.gov
- Click "Not Registered Yet?" under the sign in box.
- Under "Option 3 - Create a User Account", choose Employer.
- Follow the prompts by providing your organization's:
- Federal Employer ID Number (EIN) / Federal Tax ID (FEID)
- UI Employer Account Number
If you are unsure of your login credentials, please fill out this form to request account information retrieval or e-mail Employer.firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in activating the Unemployment Insurance access to your account.