We are proud to recognize adjusting entities that are dedicated to providing the best quality service to employers and injured workers by going “above and beyond” Tennessee standards regarding their claims handling practices.
Registry of Certified Adjusting Entities
What is an Adjusting Entity?
An adjusting entity is an insurance company, third party administrator, or self-insured employer that administers Tennessee workers’ compensation claims.
To be designated as a “certified” adjusting entity:
- Fill out an application and provide all requested documentation.
- Implement a training program for adjusters that process Tennessee claims (in addition to the Bureau’s course).
- Meet or exceed the 85% acceptance rate of EDI filings, according to state standards in the past year.
- Have at least 60% of its adjusters that process Tennessee claims be certified by the Bureau.
- Have at least 75% of its supervisors of Tennessee adjusters be certified by the Bureau.
- For complete details, see Program Rules.